Cyclone Rake Leaf Vacuum
Cyclone rake leaf vacuum: great for fall leaf collection
· Model: Classic, purchased in 2002 for $1,300
· 6.5 hp Briggs & Stratton (Vanguard series) motor purchased in 2012 (cost $380),
less than 50 hours total run time
· Replaced impeller in 2013
· Replaced collection bag 2018
· Includes 18 ft. collection hose and nozzle
· Originally purchased to remove acorns, which the unit does well, in addition to leaves;
oak trees recently removed
· Will deliver for additional fee (depends on distance)
Price: $500 firm (40 % of OEM price)
The seller should respond via email soon.
Email the seller any questions or offers and they will respond via email.