1. Clothing: Gently used clothing for adults, children, and infants, including shoes and accessories.
2. Furniture: Tables, chairs, sofas, bookshelves, dressers, nightstands, and other household furniture.
3. Home Decor: Decorative items like artwork, mirrors, vases, lamps, and picture frames.
4. Electronics: Old or unused electronics such as TVs, DVD players, gaming consoles, and speakers.
5. Kitchenware: Cookware, utensils, small appliances (e.g., blenders, toasters), dishes, glassware, and...